30 de abril
The Myth: I've visited the campus for a tour before, therefore I don't have to visit as a student that is admitted.
The Verdict: Even in the event you have been to campus, it's helpful to go to as an admitted student as you consider your admission offer.
Just what a wonderful time of the year! Admitted students recently heard that they're component of the Trojan Family and now it really is time for pupils to result in the important decision of where you can head to college. At USC, we have numerous programs for students to get one last look before they make their choice.
Often times students may think it's pointless in the future to campus in April should they went on a tour their junior or senior 12 months. Nevertheless, it can definitely be worth your time to go to campus inside the context as an admitted student. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Can I see myself here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an student that is admitted a totally various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is totally a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it's time to take a serious and look that is close. Where would we be residing? Who does be my classmates? Which professors is teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and start to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! It is possible to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half day programs), or Admitted Student Day during your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can't come to campus? We may be visiting a populous city near you! We realize that planing a trip to campus might be logistically hard, but we should be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can additionally be made at you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We aspire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we've been admitted to spring, so I'm waitlisted
The Myth: I'm a springtime admit, so I'm fundamentally waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You're admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enlist about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we could possibly move some of the learning pupils towards the fall semester, spring admission just isn't a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So just why do we get it done? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also employ a competitive admission process at USC, and we can never acknowledge all the wonderful students whom connect with USC. So spring admission we can admit even more of the amazing pupils we would like at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we know.
Spring admits aren't any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after a couple of semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are as much USC students as any other Trojan, and we want them at USC as every other Trojan. Arriving at USC in the spring enables you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease in to the college transition by taking classes at a district college. It is possible to explore the global world through a research abroad system. It is possible to have a break through the grind and revel in a months that are few of college!
For those who haven't done this already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. You'll find plenty of details about the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning the fall to purchasing USC football period tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look ahead to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. In the event that you haven't already, don't panic. We will contact everybody by June 1st with either a request for spring grades or perhaps a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For all those of you have got already been admitted, or are wondering exactly what the steps that are next be if you are admitted, this blog's for you.
- In your letter of admission, you've probably noticed that it says you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st shmoop pro or within two weeks of getting your admission letter. What this means is, you have until June 1st to decide if you receive the admission decision before June 1st</sup. You have actually two weeks to submit the deposit and form if you receive the letter after June 1st</sup.
- Fill in the FAFSA and also the CSS profile ASAP, if not already completed. We don't want your power to invest in USC to be held up by educational funding. The earlier these documents are had by us, the quicker we can enable you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed in full for transfer students, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the better the possibilities. You are able to submit your housing application before the commitment deposit. USC additionally has student that is off-campus, so don't neglect to check those options as well.
- Sign up for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your dedication deposit. You shall receive an e-mail because of the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of program, we have been constantly ready to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!